We offer our full tour schedule daily from November to March
Full Day Everglades Tours are being offered in April and May!
Depart 9:30am | Return 5:30pm
We need 3 people signed up for April and May’s Tours!!
Sign Up Now! – $120 Per Person*
*$20 OFF if your are staying at the Hostel
“Experience the Everglades Unique Diversity with full interpretation!” Our Passionate Wilderness Guides will take you:
- Kayaking through Mangrove Tunnels!
- Wet Walking in the Cypress Domes!
- Strolling through Hardwood Hammocks
- Sightseeing at Florida Bay
- Alligator Watching at the Anhinga Trail and more…
What will you see?
ALLIGATORS, BIRDS, ORCHIDS, CROCODILES, SNAKES and More! Travel Through 9 Unique Eco-Systems of the Everglades from the East Coast Main Park Entrance.
- Freshwater Sloughs
- Freshwater Marl Prairies
- Hardwood Hammocks
- Cypress Forest
- Coastal Marsh Prairies
- Florida Bay Marine Estuary
All details and activities are decided by your guide on the day of the tour. Tours will go out in less than perfect weather conditions.
Full Day Everglades Tours Includes:
- Shoes for your Slog!
- Knowledgeable Wilderness Guide
- Park Entry Fees.
To Fully Enjoy Your Full Day in the Everglades National Park, We Recommend You Bring a Small Day Bag with the Following:
- Insect Repellent- recommended if you are appealing to mosquitoes! For sale at the Hostel
- 1 Gallon of Water per person
- Snacks. Something light and easy
- Sun Screen. Maximum SPF protection is best
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses- keep your head cool and eyes open
- Long Sleeve Shirt & Pants to help keep the Bugs off
- An extra change of clothes for after the wet walk
The Hostel will provide shoes for the wet walk. If you prefer your own we suggest something that is closed and fits tight. TEVAS are fine but little rocks can get under your feet. Your guide will stop at the gas station for last minute things you may need
Everglades Tours will go out in the less than perfect weather conditions!
Quick links to more Everglades Tours: