Planning for the Everglades Wilderness Waterway may be the Hardest Part of your Paddle! Please enjoy this helpful page of resources and when you are ready, Call our Wilderness Waterway Coordinators at (305) 282 – 5408
Brainstorm all your possibilities to help make arrangements to receive your supply packages & reserve your shuttles and canoes.
New “Package Hold” service for paddlers!
Ship your gear to us to avoid airline fees and lost luggage disasters! You can have your purchases shipped too. We will hold your packages and if you need us to, we can open and inventory packages from companies to make sure all your goods are here. A $5 fee to inventory store packages will apply.
- Canoe Rentals – This page is for Day renters but all the info and rates are there.
- Shuttle Services – from Flamingo to Everglades City and Vice Versa.
- Everglades National Park Map
- A Paddler’s Guide to Everglades National Park – An excellent guide by Johnny Molloy
- 1 to 4 nights of Paddling Routes, Flamingo to Flamingo – The Flamingo Area offers many options for some spectacular overnight paddling for those short on time. This link takes you to the national parks page with some great ideas for a 5 day, 4 night paddle. You can add more days and nights! Take your time and enjoy your planning.
- GPS Coordinates for Florida Bay’s Campsites - this independent site includes Shark Points Spectacular Chickee! The GPS coordinates will still get you there, you just can’t miss it!
- GPS Coordinates for Flamingo Areas Back Country, “Interior” and “Cape” campsites – This independent site shows all our interior chickees plus the Cape. The Cape sites are 3 beach camping areas, north of Club House Beach.
- EvergladesDiary.com Website – This independent site shows all paddling options for the Everglades with GPS Coordinates.
- Waterproof Charts – Look for #41(Everglades City side) and #39 (Flamingo side)
- Saltwatertides.com – A resource for tidal charts.
- Walmart.com Camping Department – Yes, Yes Walmart may be unappealing to many but is a great way to get your last minute gear. If you are flying in and need to outfit your trip we suggest placing your order for all the gear you need online before arrival, Walmart will have your items at our Florida City Store within 48 hours
- Online Guide to Snakes of Florida – University of Florida’s web site.
Please give our Wilderness Waterway Coordinators a call at (305) 282 – 5408